Thank you for considering me to speak at your next event!
Searching for speakers for an event can be a daunting task. Will the audience find her valuable? Can she keep their attention and provide attendees something that no one else can offer? Will our audience remember the event as one of the best they ever attended?
Having attended many events per year for the past 20 years, I can attest that mediocre conferences suck for the person sitting there.
Truth: The success of an event comes down to the quality of the speakers.
Outstanding speakers will leave your attendees invigorated and with a clear next step to implement their new-found enthusiasm and knowledge.
My goal is to not only get your people fired up once, but to also be asked back if the need arises. To ensure that happens, you can expect the following:
- Timely and professional communication with me or my assistant.
- A personal consultation prior to your event to ensure I serve your organization’s needs.
- A professional head shot and speech description for your marketing pieces.
- An entertaining, motivating, and results-focused presentation.
- An exclusive resource page for your attendees, including the slide presentation and any resources mentioned.
- A personal follow-up after your event to ensure I met your expectations.
While the topics below are ready to present, I am open to topic suggestions that will best serve your audience.
Bars, Tickets, and Golf
How to be a top producer without the extra curriculars.
For new sales people, how to leapfrog your sales in record time.
The tremendous value in establishing your personal brand to sky-rocket sales.
Effective Leadership in 10 Steps
The ten traits that separate managers and wanna-be’s from true leaders.
Managing the Storm
Reorganizations, management changes, or a lackluster culture can spiral out of control and leave you with an unproductive and toxic environment. Learn how to manage it before, during, and after the storm.
Learn the three keys to keeping people in your business and personal life happy.
Tame the chaos of an overly busy life and take control.
Stumble on Success
How to recover from failure and set yourself up for the most successful season of your life.
Again, let me know if you have a specific topic in mind that isn’t listed here.
Hi, my name is Jenna and I’m addicted to helping people.
I’m an honest, slightly sassy and sarcastic, get-results kind of person. I help people wade through the distractions, emotions, roadblocks, and general crap to produce extraordinary, positive outcomes.
My business background is especially diverse. My experience helps me relate, understand, and assist a wide variety of people and companies.
My professional experience includes, in chronological order:
- United States Marine Corps: enlisted, “Expert” rifle and pistol shooter, meritorously promoted
- Account Executive: Perennial “Top 10” sales executive in wholesale lending for a trillion+ dollar bank
- Entrepreneur: Started, ran, and sold a broker business
- Vice President: VP and Regional Account Manager covering 17 states for Correspondent Lending
- Government: Management & Program Analyst in cubicle nation
- Entrepreneur: You are here and current!
My public speaking experience spans 20 years and includes presenting for Wachovia/Wells Fargo, Home 123, First Horizon, Republic Mortgage Insurance Annual Sales Conference, the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Mortgage Brokers Association, and a government agency.
I was also a pilot trainer for the automated underwriting system launches for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Now, my professional time is devoted to writing, coaching, speaking, and social media.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, cleaning (no kidding!), repurposing furniture, and hanging out with my newly married kiddo and her husband. I reside in Fort Worth, Texas.
Thanks again for considering me for your event.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!